Innovative Optical Tracking with Unmatched Capabilities
Until recently, many applications requiring dynamic tracking either have to accept far less accuracy than desired or make trade-offs in functionality. This includes tracking of vehicles and models with high uncertainty or limiting the working volume of automation systems. iGPS solves these problems by providing 6DOF tracking capabilities that are unsurpassed in accuracy, working volume, and flexibility.
Benefits at a glance
- Large volumes: transmitter range of 60m
- High accuracy: <0.3mm dynamic uncertainty
- 6 degrees of freedom: with flexible sensor deployment options
- Multiple objects: track multiple parts, vehicles, and robots simultaneously and relative to the same coordinate system
- Transmitters establish the measurement volume – create a measurement zone of any size by surrounding it with transmitters
- Setup is quick and easy – simply walk a bundle tool around the volume or install permanent reference sensors for automatic calibration & continuous system monitoring
- Measure anywhere where 3 transmitters are visible
- Dynamic tracking kits provide 6 DOF feedback for live positioning, dynamic referencing, logging or control of automation systems
- Align to parts and perform feature inspection with any one of three probe options
- Directly interface with popular metrology & analysis software
iGPS tracking provides accurate automation feedback over large volumes without the constraints of a single point of view instrument.