7D Stands for Seven degree of freedom tracking (6DOF + time). We are a company of Amrikart Ultraprecision Group
We have moved iGPS production back to Canada and we are growing. From One office at Nikon time to two offices, new production and R&D center co-located together. From seven employees at Nikon time to eleven employees for 7D.
- Under one roof, two separate companies.
- Amrikart focus on integration, tooling and custom software
- 7D Kinematic Metrology focus on iGPS development, production and service.
- iGPS became 7D Kinematic Metrology from Nikon Metrology.
- We are in the same location with the same people.
All iGPS system shipped will be tested in this cell against certified LT to be within 0.2mm two sigma. iGPS ATP cell equipped with 8 transmitters, 24 monuments to assure the accuracy. Cell is measured every three months with a certified Laser Tracker.
Production center is located five kilometers away from the 7D’s R7D center. It is temperature-controlled environment. It is equipped with an iGPS detector testing room and two fully equipped iGPS assembly stations. The controlled storage is also located at the production center.